-
December 21st, 2009, 01:41 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
9849 parts for sale
Hey guys,
Thought I'd put this in a new thread.
The fellow I bought the one speaker from has some parts for sale. I told him I'd post here.
5 empty cabinets.
2 #31 bent horns
1 Mystery 806-? Tangerine driver with the 23744 lightweight fram. (he had a deal fall through and I got the mate to the one he sold me earlier)
If anyone is interested, I'll hook you up.
Now I just need another cherry 414-8C woofer, and I have a matched pair. One of mine has a 414-8E in it.....in pristine condition.
Ron
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks